• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay's next Free Listing day...

7 posts in this topic

Actually, does EBay even do Free Listing Days anymore?

Sure, there's been freebies for fixed listings, features, images, half-price fees, etc. but I can't remember the last Free Listing Day.... confused-smiley-013.gif

Actually, does EBay even do Free Listing Days anymore?

Sure, there's been freebies for fixed listings, features, images, half-price fees, etc. but I can't remember the last Free Listing Day.... confused-smiley-013.gif

The last completely Free Listing Day was December 28. They always have one right around there because its a very slow time.

I know I took advantage of one earlier this year.

Are you sure? I remember a Free Fixed Listing Day and a Half-Off Fees deal, but if there was a true Free Listing Day in 2004, I must have missed the boat on that one.

The last completely Free Listing Day was December 28. They always have one right around there because its a very slow time.

No joke, and like many of us, I was visiting family and friends and probably didn't even notice.

Any idea what the last true Free Listing Day was before that?