• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revat's Feedback Thread
1 1

182 posts in this topic

Purchased 11 moderns, including Mind MGMT, ToT and Saga and I am very happy and very impressed with the grading and the customer service. Many thanks. I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

Bought some amazing looking books from Revat. While maybe not under the best of circumstances I'm truly appreciative he was willing to let them go. Hopefully even this little bit helps out and again thank you. Great communication, excellent shipment, all around amazing purchase.

I insulted his dog, his kids, his wife, he was a good sport about it. The next day I felt so guilty, I just had to make it up to him, so I bought some books. Bought the Sixth Gun lot he had for $60 bucks and they were beautiful books with pressable defects, I think I might send them to joeypost for squishing and stuff if this book takes off again.

Super awesome to work with. He was able to save me a few dollars in shipping and hand delivered the books to my office. It helps to live in the same area:)

Thanks!

Edited by Cyberblock