• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My screen just changed

406 posts in this topic

I added the left hand column for everyone.

Board guidelines, quick access to search, easy view of marketplace activity, and of course a little ad magic.

No offence Arch, but this properly sucks. Gets a :P from me. Would be good if we could have the option to reverse.

Board guidelines, quick access to search, easy view of marketplace activity, and of course a little ad magic.

It sucks.

Pages take longer to load and it reduces the conversation and image areas making conversation more tedious.

Agreed...I believe I specifically turned this off in the distant past. Now I can't find an option to do so

I am not pleased.

What browser and/or plug-in is hiding that content?

Remove it Permanently. A slight misnomer on the "permanent" as you can toggle the view to unhide ("Under last RIP" is the menu option).

(worship)

But now that it is gone, I can't whine about it...

That's no fun. :(

Not loving it. :foryou: It's distracting and makes my screen narrower. Can we customize it to go away?

+1.

I'd even go as far to say this bites. And as Steve noted, it is far from robust.

hm

Poll results are just too balanced to say .....

Still too early to call. Many boardies are napping.

Put me down in the no thanks - please-take-this-away category :P

If you don't remove it at least put it on the right side of the page where it belongs. Its jarring to have it on the left. It looks so...Frontpage2000.

Or else I'm getting the aforementioned plugin and removing it permanently.

Hi Arch,

There's a visual bug in the upper right behind the ad banner when viewed in Compatibility View in IE.

Good eye!

The tool bar at the top of the page has changed colours for me in Mozilla (Portal Page, Forum List, My Stuff...etc).

Very hard to see now.