• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Makmorn's Feedback Thread
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Makmorn's the man. Pays so quickly that online electronic banking can't keep up with him.

...and his mags make me moist. :luhv:

Makmorn sent me a beauty Creepy mag. I think it arrived faster than my PayPal cleared. I'm talkin' lightening speed. Even though my Warren collection could never be as awesome as his,he gives me something to strive for. :headbang:

I guess his name is Will?  I had seen the screen name, but I wasn't on a first name basis with him when he noticed I was looking for the After Hours run to HELP! (see what I did there?) complete my Warren collection--and he offered me the first three (out of four) issues at what can only be described as a "helping out a fellow Warren collector" price.

Paid on Wednesday and received a tracking number later that afternoon; arrived today (Monday) VERY well packed and protected.

No complaints on the business end, but the real kudos are on a personal level here--for sacrificing some potential profit in order to help me reach my goal.

We should all take care of each other like this...