• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Relisted Batman #608 CGC 9.8 SS at a steal!

24 posts in this topic

Actually money is made out of copper, silver, etc too. tongue.gif Money is backed up with some kind of value worldwide, while comics are meaningless in countries who don't get the opportunity to enjoy luxuries of spending $1,000 on a comic book. Food, clothes, housing, etc promotes survival in these types of countries. Money in these situations allow them to buy these things while a useless comic book is ruled out as just paper.

I really want a Bats 608 in 9.8, signature series or not, but I have to believe that this book will fall to earth soon enough. Look at Bats 497 - TropicComics (where I incidentally bought 2 copies over the summer) is now desperate to get rid of theirs at $21.99 BINs. I would love it to be able to get a nice Bats 608 in 9.8 for under $50 - thoughts? Am I dreaming?

DAM