• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BAF countdown to 22 years of Marvel Comics!!!
1 1

731 posts in this topic

Just got this in the mail from Top City Comics. Great seller! This is the last issue of FF I need for the run to current!!!! This set took years for me to complete. Been buying FF and since the late 80s. This and Amazing are by far the most expensive runs to put together!

Fantastic Four #11 CGC 5.0 1st Impossible Man :cloud9: Complete FF set!!!! :acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:

2012-05-29085854.jpg[/img]

:whee: ......GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Just got this from Jimjum...Sent it to me without me paying for it to let me check it out. Some real cool, trusting people on these boards. (worship)

JIM #93 Fine. Real cool cover on this one!

I am down to needing 8 more Hero issues of Marvel to have 11/1961 to 12/1979 complete. :headbang:

2012-05-31195750.jpg[/img]

Collecting is so much easier with the tag-team approach. I've gotten a LOT of nice books from these boards. GOD BLESS...

Thanks everyone! I am down to needing 70 more comics. This is my updated Want List. If anyone has any for sale, let me know. Thanks.

Amazing Adventures #2 3 4 6

Amazing adult fantasy #7 8 11 12 13

Amazing Spider Man #4

Battle #68

JIM #56 57 58 60 63 66 67 68 69 70 86 91

Linda Carter Student Nurse # 5

Love Romance #88 98

Millie the Model #97

My Own Romance #75

Rawhide Kid (Pre 1/1960) #2 4 8

Strange Tales #73 75 76 78 79 80 81 82 83 85 86 88 97 104 Annual # 2

Teen Age Romance #78

TOS #7 8 10 11 18 21 23 24 26 27 28 31 32 52

TTA #7 8 10 11 14 16 17 19 29 31 35 36

Just won this...not in hand yet. Another really hard to find book down! I just need a few more (5) really hard to find books...then the 1/1960 up is just a matter of money.

Love Romances #98! Jack Kirby cover!!! Thought this might be bid up on me...so I put a pretty high snipe on it. Won it for just over $40 bucks. Looks like its pretty beat. :cloud9::headbang:

loverom98.jpg[/img]

Congrats......I think AtlasFan had a Battle 68....but it was fairly highgrade and not cheap. I don't know if he still has it or not. GOD BLESS...

Just got these 6 books in the mail. Nice to get 6 Pre Heros at once to cross off my list. Thanks for board member Zzutak for his great sales thread! All books are in the VGish range.

TOS #14

2012-06-08233934.jpg[/img]

TOS #17

2012-06-08234238.jpg[/img]

TOS #19

2012-06-08234415.jpg[/img]

....having ALL the pre heros would be something to get VERY stoked about......although I would include Strange Worlds 1-5 if you aren't already. GOD BLESS...

P.S. You've probably already answered this, but where did you find the bulk of these ?

....having ALL the pre heros would be something to get VERY stoked about......although I would include Strange Worlds 1-5 if you aren't already. GOD BLESS...

P.S. You've probably already answered this, but where did you find the bulk of these ?

Whats up Bro? You mean the bulk of the Pre Heros I have? Ebay, and the boards some dealers. I have thought about going back pass 1/1960. I plan of getting the first 6 TOS and TTA. Maybe some of the shorter title runs like Strange Worlds. But ST and JIM I dont think I will even try for...too many issues.

I haven’t been posting too much lately, but I love checking the countdown and seeing the books and enjoy the vicarious thrill of run completion. Keep ‘em coming!

Thanks Bro...Yeah I have not seen you posting in awhile. Its a slow go filling in what I have left. I need 53 more Pre Hero issues out of the 67 comics I have left on my Want List. Wish I would have bought these years ago when no one really wanted them. Now there are a bunch of people biddingt them all up...or jumping on them first when listed. :mad: Really wanna get the last few, never see them comics out of the way. At least the Pre Heros do turn up for sale.