• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top City Comics' Feedback Thread
1 1

126 posts in this topic

A very nice copy of ASM 39 just made its way successfully to the Great White North.

Well-packaged, it suffered not even a bruised spider-web, and now sits free of its slabbed prison, safe and sound in mylar heaven. :grin:

Thanks, Adrian

Just bought a nice ASM #28 slab from Adrian that was shipped fast and well packed. He even notified me of a small crack on the perimeter of the slab AFTER I paid for it. Great guy to work with. (thumbs u

Mike

I purchased X-Men #11 and ASM #122. I got a good price, fast shipping, and accurate descriptions. He answered all of my questions quickly. I would definitely do business again. Buy with confidence.

Purchased a mixed lot of DC and Marvel books with 95% of the books as described or even in better condition. Got a refund for the other 5% which had some issues that Adrian accidentally missed. Nobody is perfect and such things can happen - he agreed on the refund right away because it didn't make sense to send low grade books from Europe back to the USA. Problem solved in record time, thanks a lot (thumbs u

I picked up a nice Tales of Suspense #52 from Adrian, and I'm very happy with the transaction. The price was right and the shipping and communication were all top notch, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. (thumbs u