• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pittsburgh Comic Con

33 posts in this topic

Interesting. Didn't know Rich was a facilitator for Pittsburgh. Rich needs to let CGC know this.

CGC is well aware of what I am doing in Pittsburgh Chandler.

You would best serve yourself and your clients to worry less about me and more about what you've got going on.

Interesting. Didn't know Rich was a facilitator for Pittsburgh. Rich needs to let CGC know this.

CGC is well aware of what I am doing in Pittsburgh Chandler.

You would best serve yourself and your clients to worry less about me and more about what you've got going on.

Sorry Rich, but what are you doing? Just so we don't step on each other.

lol didn't mean to start a fight

not to pick sides but rich is right, just bc DWC is listed as the official CAW doesn't mean their the only ones doing CGC's bidding at the show

baltimore 2yrs ago NYC was the CAW.......but yet there were 3-4 CAW's running around

You mean more than one CAW can be at a show? :o

Is is possible that friends are helping friends out? :o

Does it matter if Rich is picking up books to help people out, even if CGC is going to be there? :o

Is Stan Lee goin to be there? :o

Yep another show I will be askin Rich to do something for me. Rich likes to send me my invoice number right after the show, I mean thats crazy who does that? I don't know maybe I'm old fashioned but customer service goes a long way.

You mean more than one CAW can be at a show? :o

Is is possible that friends are helping friends out? :o

Does it matter if Rich is picking up books to help people out, even if CGC is going to be there? :o

Is Stan Lee goin to be there? :o

It's becoming a bit like Highlander in the Signature Room.

There can be only one for certain creators, and now shows. lol

Rich should have run his personal schedule through the unofficial burgermeister of SS I guess.

This can only end like it does in the movie, decapitations. :roflmao:

Not trying to step on any toes myself, but since Rich is getting a lot of love I wanted to toss my support out there as well.

I don't make many shows, Rich makes a lot of shows. lol

I would have huge holes in my collection if it were not for him. He knows what books I'm after, looks out for me, helps me when I need it and goes above and beyond with anything that he thinks he could do to make my world a better place. The first person I ask whenever I need anything is Rich. I don't even look for other people at this point because the guy does not fail me.

This is not knocking on DWC at all as they have some great things going on, but rather for me to thank Rich for all the hard work hes done for me. :hail:

Adonis! I'm going to have my clients go to you for Heroes, btw...look for some emails tonight :thumbsup:

Adonis can out s/s even myself at a show, and that's saying something! Although waving the gun and badge around DOES kind of give him an unfair advantage ;)