• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walt Disney Comics and Stories #13

2 posts in this topic

Selling a copy of WDCS #13 Dell comics 1941.

I know I am rather new here, but I have a perfect ebay seller rating which you can check under the same name "fiberbiskit".

As far as the rules...

I will accept PayPal only

No one on the Probation List or HOS

...and as always first :takeit: in the thread trumps all PMs.

I posted this book and asked for some opinions as to the grade in the PGM section of the boards and it came back with one 1.0 and two 1.5's.

As you can see from the scans the front cover has a department store sticker on it from Santa's Headquarters and there has been some bleeding of red from another book at one point on the front as well. The top staple is rusted is not attached and the spine has a section missing from that area. The back cover has a big piece missing from the bottom and the section of spine that is missing is more noticable from the back cover scan.

The bottom staple is still attached and the book lays nice and flat, the interior pages are nice and complete with some great early disney stories.

$110 $90 Shipped

frontwdcs13001.jpg

backwdcs13001.jpg