• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 48-84, break out issues?

109 posts in this topic

I'm wondering what WD issues have broken out between 48-84? I know # 61 is broken out because it has the first appearance of Chew. I see raw copies going for about $50 on eBay. Any others? Thanks for any info. (thumbs u

It's a little outside your range, but....

:gossip: I hear #100 is going to be SMOKING hot! (thumbs u

#48 Death of Lorri, Judy, The Governor, + Many Others

#49-50 Little Carl Protects and takes care of Rick

#53 1st Appearance of Abraham, Eugene, and Rosie

#61 Ben Kills Billy and Little Carl Kills Ben + 1st Appearance of Father Gabrial

#63 Flip-Book with Complete CHEW #1 in Black & White

#83 Little Carl Gets Shot in the Face + Death of Douglas Monroe + Many Others

#86 Michonne Cover

#61 Ben Kills Billy and Little Carl Kills Ben + 1st Appearance of Father Gabrial

#86 Michonne Cover

Great, thanks very much! :applause:

Was it really that hard to be kind to someone ... come on guys. That is why people don't like to participate in the modern board. Thank you WDMarvelComics for being a good steward of the modern board. As a fellow board member I appreciate your kindness. For the rest of you, seriously - quit being bullies. It's not cool to pick on easy targets.

Was it really that hard to be kind to someone ... come on guys. That is why people don't like to participate in the modern board. Thank you WDMarvelComics for being a good steward of the modern board. As a fellow board member I appreciate your kindness. For the rest of you, seriously - quit being bullies. It's not cool to pick on easy targets.

(thumbs u I'm always here to help when I can.

Thanks, it's OK. I've been a board member for almost 10 years., I've seen it all & I don't take it personally. But I could see how a newbie could be put off...

#86 Michonne Cover

Great, thanks very much! :applause:

+1

Thanks, it's OK. I've been a board member for almost 10 years., I've seen it all & I don't take it personally. But I could see how a newbie could be put off...

He called you 'an easy target'... :gossip::grin:

Questions like - what are key books are easy targets for misinformation and snarky comments ... I wasn't trying to suggest that the poster was an easy target. quit it