• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 13 - THE 13TH LADEL STABS DEEP THINE PALACE OF GRUNTHOLERY

954 posts in this topic

Kinda hard to scan this since its big and square (like my good pal Boscoe).

MR. MXYZPTLK DC DIRECT SOFT TOY - $5

Still sealed in original box, never opened from fresh case I just found. Original retail of $14.95 each. Hard to believe these have been in storage for almost 13 years. I've got TWELVE of them at only $5 each.

I may take a camera pic later on to better showcase this cool little item... or not. Might sell out quick. :)

0clooneython81884.jpg

0clooneython81883.jpg

Its getting pretty deep around here with all the shaat Rup is digging out. Need to keep shovelin just to keep above it all....

lgm-man_shoveling_dirt.gif

:takeit:

Hulk vs Fing Fang Foom #1 NM/M $4

Incredible Hulk #393 1st and 2nd print $7

BIG DAMN HARD BOILED OVERSIZED TPB - $10

This thing is DAMN BIG. I've got TWO COPIES. One is sealed, one isn't. First winner gets the sealed one, winner #2 gets the open one. Hurry !

hardboiledbigdam.jpg

Great pickup, Kev.

This thing is DAMN BIG. I've got TWO COPIES. One is sealed, one isn't. First winner gets the sealed one, winner #2 gets the open one. Hurry !

Great pickup, Kev.

Thanks...hopefully he digs the big guy version out of his grunthole as well :D

Great pickup, Kev.

:( I should have bought one of those when I had the chance but I was at work. shucks.

This guy tried to sell me one at a local show a couple months ago but I had already spent too much money, he said the art was awesome

Great pickup, Kev.

:( I should have bought one of those when I had the chance but I was at work. shucks.

This guy tried to sell me one at a local show a couple months ago but I had already spent too much money, he said the art was awesome

I already told my bud that I got it for him, but if he doesnt want it I'll let you know. Actually I think I still have the regular TPB if you want me to send it your way its larger than a regular comic just not as big as this version.

Great pickup, Kev.

I already told my bud that I got it for him, but if he doesnt want it I'll let you know. Actually I think I still have the regular TPB if you want me to send it your way its larger than a regular comic just not as big as this version.

No worry hombre. Your saving me money, its all good (thumbs u

Great pickup, Kev.

I meant for FREE (thumbs u

Just pm me your address if you decide you want it.

Great pickup, Kev.

I meant for FREE (thumbs u

Just pm me your address if you decide you want it.

Damn, look at the Love at Clooneython, very cool. :golfclap:

:luhv: