• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

War books a-plenty!

246 posts in this topic

Our Army at War #70 VG+ Classic cover, and one of my favorite books of the run. Light date stamp on back cover. Include the classic ‘Combat Cool’ by Severin. Cream to offwhite pages. $40.00

oaaw271-9.jpg

Our Army at War #124 VF- Classic in every possible way. Amazing art by Kubert, greytone cover. Light date stamp on back cover. This would be a solid VF, but there’s a chip off the upper right corner of the cover. Cream pages with light tan at the edges. $40.00 SOLD!

oaaw124.jpg

Our Army at War #126 FN/VF One of my favorite greytones of all time. Very nice, flat and clean copy. Would be a solid VF but for the chip missing in the upper right of cover. Cream pages with light tan at the edges. $45.00 SOLD![/color

oaaw126.jpg

Our Army at War #165 VF- Would be a solid VF, except for a barely noticeable (and possibly pressable) crease on the front cover. It’s almost not there, but I’m mentioning it. Iron Major story. Offwhite pages. $26.00 SOLD!

oaaw165-1.jpg

Our Army at War #124 VF- Classic in every possible way. Amazing art by Kubert, greytone cover. Light date stamp on back cover. This would be a solid VF, but there’s a chip off the upper right corner of the cover. Cream pages with light tan at the edges. $40.00

oaaw124.jpg

:takeit:

Our Army at War #190 VF- Another nice copy. Just minor wear that keeps it out of higher grade. Giant size. Bright and clean. Offwhite pages. $25.00 SOLD!

oaaw1901.jpg

Our Army at War #191 VF/NM Just a killer. LOVE that cover…. The color is ridiculous. There is a stacking offset stain on the back cover, but it that’s about it. Offwhite pages. $40.00 SOLD!

oaaw191.jpg

Our Army at War #196 CGC 9.0 delsabbed. Offwhite pages. In my opinion THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK OF THE BRONZE AGE! Yup, this is where Kubert switches gears and take DC War – and comics in general – into a more mature place. All other books answer to this. Killer copy of a critically important book. $65.00 SOLD!

oaaw1981.jpg