• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Put on your helmets, the sky is falling...

374 posts in this topic

IMHO, I believe sufunk when he says that he was only trying to illustrate the gap down in Valiant prices from the early 90's to present. He even poked fun at his own purchases. (shrug)

Not that I'm one to sidestep an argument, but there doesn't seem to be enough here to see boardies I like and respect going at each others' throats. 2c

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=5659470&Searchpage=1&Main=257396&Words=hymen+sufunk&topic=0&Search=true#Post5659470

:popcorn:

FWIW, there's no need to be going at each others' hymens either. :insane:

Guys, someone is running with scissors, and they are going to get hurt before too long. Let's all just stop, take a breath, and walk away.

Someone should go back to posting pics of hot girls. That usually settles the angry masses.

Dr Balls is on vacation. hm

:foryou:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3981-1335898771-7.gif

He said "hot girls." Not "twelve year old boys with giant titties." :makepoint:

:signfunny:

IMHO, I believe sufunk when he says that he was only trying to illustrate the gap down in Valiant prices from the early 90's to present. He even poked fun at his own purchases. (shrug)

Not that I'm one to sidestep an argument, but there doesn't seem to be enough here to see boardies I like and respect going at each others' throats. 2c

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=5659470&Searchpage=1&Main=257396&Words=hymen+sufunk&topic=0&Search=true#Post5659470

:cloud9:

Umm, that has nothing to do with this thread. That just shows why you are butthurt with me. Sorry I made a little joke at your expense, I know you've never done that in your 45,000 posts. What was worse though, me saying it or the majority agreeing? hm

dfl.jpg

Yes!!! It's abundantly clear how shielded you are and how nothing here can touch you lol

It's pretty hard to argue that something isn't bothering when one of the most prolific board posters refusing to speak until he can be properly shielded from the pain inflicted by certain members posts doh!

Now that paints a pretty picture :cloud9:

IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!

Your taking it literally then and STILL taking it literally now is your HISSY FIT! :facepalm:

The point was they arent worth nearly as much now as they were at their height. Realax and take a chill pill dude! WERD! (thumbs u

Ok, this is not to be taken literally... again, are you ready?

Does your English teacher know that you don't know how to use "you're", spell "relax", or that you're posting during her class?

:roflmao: <<< (Not literally roflmao.) (:

'Your' is used correctly there. It's the possessive of the rest of the statement.

GrammarNazi 500 at yer service! :acclaim:

Umm, that has nothing to do with this thread. That just shows why you are butthurt with me. Sorry I made a little joke at your expense, I know you've never done that in your 45,000 posts. What was worse though, me saying it or the majority agreeing? hm

dfl.jpg

Yes!!! It's abundantly clear how shielded you are and how nothing here can touch you lol

lol

smiley_nah.gif

you.jpg

global-deflect-general-products-20081-4924_zoom.jpg

(thumbs u

It's pretty hard to argue that something isn't bothering when one of the most prolific board posters refusing to speak until he can be properly shielded from the pain inflicted by certain members posts doh!

:facepalm:

lol

:makepoint:

(thumbs u

Yup, another 6 months of beach and the gym I see

lol

Points whore :baiting:

Nope, inside joke whore 1st.

Points whore 2nd.

IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!

Your taking it literally then and STILL taking it literally now is your HISSY FIT! :facepalm:

The point was they arent worth nearly as much now as they were at their height. Realax and take a chill pill dude! WERD! (thumbs u

Ok, this is not to be taken literally... again, are you ready?

Does your English teacher know that you don't know how to use "you're", spell "relax", or that you're posting during her class?

:roflmao: <<< (Not literally roflmao.) (:

'Your' is used correctly there. It's the possessive of the rest of the statement.

GrammarNazi 500 at yer service! :acclaim:

They're both correct. GrammarNazi 5000 at your service. :devil:

lol

smiley_nah.gif

you.jpg

(thumbs u

lol

(thumbs u

Still antagonistic

This thread is all win.

Yup, we gots asses and pictures of asses. Doesn't get much better than that. :cloud9:

lol

lol

smiley_nah.gif

you.jpg

(thumbs u

lol

(thumbs u

Still antagonistic

:roflmao: