• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Put on your helmets, the sky is falling...

374 posts in this topic

Does Vagisil come by the gallon?

IMHO, I believe sufunk when he says that he was only trying to illustrate the gap down in Valiant prices from the early 90's to present. He even poked fun at his own purchases. (shrug)

Not that I'm one to sidestep an argument, but there doesn't seem to be enough here to see boardies I like and respect going at each others' throats. 2c

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=5659470&Searchpage=1&Main=257396&Words=hymen+sufunk&topic=0&Search=true#Post5659470

:popcorn:

Umm, that has nothing to do with this thread. That just shows why you are butthurt with me. Sorry I made a little joke at your expense, I know you've never done that in your 45,000 posts. What was worse though, me saying it or the majority agreeing? hm

dfl.jpg

For those of you that aren't familiar......

DEFLECTION!!!!

Rare...3 and a blue, from Ice Age, MTG 1995

Nice retro pic bro (thumbs u

I'll be expecting a nice card in the mail from anyone who happens to run a Valiant website since I've given them more pub here than theyve gotten in the last 10 years combined! :baiting:

:acclaim:

IMHO, I believe sufunk when he says that he was only trying to illustrate the gap down in Valiant prices from the early 90's to present. He even poked fun at his own purchases. (shrug)

Not that I'm one to sidestep an argument, but there doesn't seem to be enough here to see boardies I like and respect going at each others' throats. 2c

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=5659470&Searchpage=1&Main=257396&Words=hymen+sufunk&topic=0&Search=true#Post5659470

Umm, that has nothing to do with this thread. That just shows why you are butthurt with me. Sorry I made a little joke at your expense, I know you've never done that in your 45,000 posts. What was worse though, me saying it or the majority agreeing? hm

dfl.jpg

DEFLECTION!!!!

^^

:cloud9:

I'll be expecting a nice card in the mail from anyone who happens to run a Valiant website since I've given them more pub here than theyve gotten in the last 10 years combined! :baiting:

:blahblah: Are you still babbling?

I, for one, appreciate any pub this thread is producing (thumbs u .

It does nothing but good for the half short box of X-O 1's from 1992 I have sitting in "lockdown mode" at the moment :grin:

dfl.jpg

DEFLECTION!!!!

^^

Curious, did/do you still play? hm

It does nothing but good for the half short box of X-O 1's from 1992 I have sitting in "lockdown mode" at the moment :grin:

:whistle:

IMG_1176.jpg

dfl.jpg

DEFLECTION!!!!

^^

Make your next moves, please. :frustrated:

IMG_1176.jpg

What frustrates me is knowing that you probably won't sell any, even at $100 a pop.

IMG_1176.jpg

Finally, a yummy sum of goodness (thumbs u

Thanks for showing, at least one of is isnt too lazy to take hoard pics :shy:

dfl.jpg

DEFLECTION!!!!

^^

Make your next moves, please. :frustrated:

Strategy takes time when you want to win.... 5 min bruiser :sumo:

IMG_1176.jpg

What frustrates me is knowing that you probably won't sell any, even at $100 a pop.

:screwy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190672448215?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-O-Manowar-1-6-Pre-Unity-Valiant-NM-Complete-1st-Shadowman-4-Barry-Smith-/200752147810?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2ebdc2ad62

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-O-MANOWAR-1-NM-M-Barry-Smith-Cover-Near-PERFECT-VALIANT-/190672448213?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c64f6aad5