• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk 377 3rd Printing

14 posts in this topic

CGC will hammer this book for the defects it has in Modern.

4 color breaking spin ticks on front (that I can see)

upper left corner is bumped and looks to have a diagonal color break

mark/nick under hulks left elbow (not part of art)

front cover is dirty (dust specks could be from scanner)

back cover is wrecked (these are hard covers if not put in bags immediately)

Overall I love this issue as the 3d printing is hard to find in any shape, let alone find someone who even knows there was a third printing.

I have a question how do you determine if its the 3rd printing. I have the same book with the direct edition but when I look in the book it does'nt say anything as to what print edition it is?

Love your signature (Conan reference)... put a smile on my face :)

All of them have the same covers, just with different colorings.

First print had a lime green covor with a pink title block and black Hulk.

Second print had a black cover with a gold title block and lime green Hulk.

Third print is as above.

The third print has a higher price as well @ $1.75, the first two prints were $1.00. I also "think" the copyright is different IIRC.

i have an issue of this, the third printing, but no one seems to know what im talking about when i mention it in any comic store. a comic shop OWNER told me "usually the 2nd or 3rd printings arent worth much. this ones not even in the book." way to go, dipsh*t. mine is in very fine/near mint condition yet everywhere i take it i get laughed at. i dont want to sell this over the internet yet this is looking like my only option now. any suggestions?

i have an issue of this, the third printing, but no one seems to know what im talking about when i mention it in any comic store. a comic shop OWNER told me "usually the 2nd or 3rd printings arent worth much. this ones not even in the book." way to go, dipsh*t. mine is in very fine/near mint condition yet everywhere i take it i get laughed at. i dont want to sell this over the internet yet this is looking like my only option now. any suggestions?

I'm sure you'll find someone in here who will gladly take it off of your hands. Post a for sale thread in the Copper/Modern Age only selling area and see what happens. Please read the selling rules first before you post anything. :)

thanks for your advice ill def check it out. last i checked they were going for $80 on ebay. i just sooo much wish my local comic shop wouldve made an offer because id like to see it in the hands of a kid that picked a rare find or a collecter that stumbled upon a gem rather than someone who just wants it to have it.