• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Epic Hardback Sale begins anew! New recap on pg 174

2,134 posts in this topic

The Fantastic Four (kinda): Unstable Molecules

The weirdest take on the FF I've ever read. Not sure that I'm giving it glowing praise, but it is unique. Retail is $14. Take it for $5!

Scan0015-9.jpg

Why not?

:takeit:

^^ Just don't punch me after you read it, please.

Squadron Supreme TPB plus a piece of Gruenwald's dead body

Ok, to explain. Mark Gruenwald knew he was dying. He asked that his body be cremated and the ashes mixed in with the ink used in the first printing of the Squadron Supreme trade. This is that edition. (It's indicated inside the book.) This edition is known as the "ashes edition."

So, not only are you buying a rare trade, but you're buying a dead guy. My wife really hopes you buy this.

I have two copies, both in vf/nm. Asking $50 each. Will consider a PM if they don't fly off the shelf over here.

Scan0005-10.jpg

Let's switch gears...

Ultimates Omnibus

New and sealed, a small tear in the shrink. Out of print and very much in demand, thanks to some movie I've vaguely heard about. Cheapest I'm seeing is around $300.

Take this for $200! (Should be an easy flip, if you're so inclined.)

Scan0056-1.jpg

The Immortal Iron Fist, Volume 1 TPB

What, you haven't read this? Seriously? Best get cracking.

Retail is $15. Take it for $6!

Fine, I'll read it

:takeit:

^^ That book I can recommend without reservation.