• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dragon Con: a good place to buy older comics?

6 posts in this topic

The Bad is its not been pushed as a comic show so dont expect more than a handful of comic dealers and none of the bigger players attend The good news its one of the funnest shows to attend and the comic dealers that do set up usually are hard pressed into some good discounting to make up for the lack of comic buyers.

Warren Ellis and Carmine Infantino are big enough for me to be there. Actually, Warren Ellis was enough for me to pick up the airplane tickets. thumbsup2.gif

Yes they have been getting some decent artists to come and because there will not be a big comic fanboy crowd you should have lots of time to chat with them Last year they had Steranko! That was fun chatting with him and he is quite the character almost larger than life!

Yes they have been getting some decent artists to come and because there will not be a big comic fanboy crowd you should have lots of time to chat

That's good to hear. Having been to so many Wizards, often-times, it's relief enough just getting to the front of the line after waiting and waiting and waiting. Ellis should have tons to say considering how many daily emails I receive from him after signing up to Bad Signals.