• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NARU SNAPDESIGNS?

5 posts in this topic

Don't know what to make of this one. I won an item 2-3 days ago and was in the process of confirming payment and shipping fees but I'd yet to pay.

I have won something before from snapdesigns and the items arrived speedily enough. My guess is that it's one of those administrative glitches wherein the seller gets Naru'd for neglecting something, or contravening a minor rule (this happened to the totally above board seller loisandclark, for example).

I hope they get it sorted out. I assume that whilst the seller is Naru'd, you can't pay him via Paypal? I'd probably wait until the problem's resolved however, to send an e-payment.

I was going to buy some books from the above seller, now he is NARU, anyone heard of them? He/threy had some nice books and the feedback was decent, now they had the ebay plug pulled?
I was in EMAIL contact with them when it happened. He said that it was due to someone complaining that his phone number was out of date which it was. He said that he was going to clear it up this week and hopes to be back. I said that I wasn't going to pay until he gets reinstated and he seemed perfectly fine with that so we'll see!