• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collaborating With artists at comic cons.

4 posts in this topic

I did a color pencil piece of Captain Marvel with prisma colors a couple of years back based off a picture I found. I was thinking about the possibility of bringing my art to George Perez at supercon to have him add whatever he wants to it so I can frame it for the future studio/comic room I plan to complete by end of the summer.

My question is: Will he be offended or are artists usually more than happy to finish/add to a fans' art work?

Here is the piece I would like him to add to.

R9fsI.jpg

Perez is as nice as a legend as you would hope to meet. I would think he would enjoy adding to your art. :)

In New Orleans, the girl in front of me spent 2.5 hours in line just to get his notes on her art. He spent a good 10 mins with her and enjoy ever second of it.

He also add to an artist Jam I am working on and put a lot of detail into it for the same price he was charging for a head sketch.

Perez is as nice as a legend as you would hope to meet. I would think he would enjoy adding to your art. :)

In New Orleans, the girl in front of me spent 2.5 hours in line just to get his notes on her art. He spent a good 10 mins with her and enjoy ever second of it.

He also add to an artist Jam I am working on and put a lot of detail into it for the same price he was charging for a head sketch.

Very cool. I will bring the art with me and see what happens.

Any ideas? There is Very little space to work with. But a character could fit on the lower left if he was in the background. Maybe half the size of marvel himself. Like this one

uMHwA.png

I was thinking About maybe asking for Thanos or certain avengers done. Just can't visualize it well right now myself.