• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

I still want the one from Kilmer somebody has that says "I'm your huckleberry", but that's pretty sweet!

I hear that guy's a total doosh.

Even without Val Kilmer this book is a hit: Michael Beihn wrote: "Aiight Lunger, Let's do it!" :cloud9:

IMG01050-20120627-0833.jpg

Damn It Fingh! When are you going to get a scanner?!

Wow, I got this same book signed by Val KIlmer, how did you find a 9.8! [whatthe]

Even without Val Kilmer this book is a hit: Michael Beihn wrote: "Aiight Lunger, Let's do it!" :cloud9:

IMG01050-20120627-0833.jpg

Damn It Fingh! When are you going to get a scanner?!

Wow, I got this same book signed by Val KIlmer, how did you find a 9.8! [whatthe]

I can take no credit. I have some awesome friends who are always looking out for me. :cloud9:

These are some of my favorite books that I have in my collection. I am looking on growing it so if you have any Star Wars CGC SS books signed by any of the main characters in the movies, PM me please. I have 10 more that are still out to CGC for grading so I will post those images when they send them.

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

Edited by Roanry