• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

I just got my Robbie back on the standard HQ 75 photo cover. Is it me or is there a new case? I haven't had a book done in a while. This thing is as thick as a magazine case and the inside "holder" or "tray" that holds the book is like loose in the case.

On 3/30/2021 at 8:16 PM, nriccijr said:

I just got my Robbie back on the standard HQ 75 photo cover. Is it me or is there a new case? I haven't had a book done in a while. This thing is as thick as a magazine case and the inside "holder" or "tray" that holds the book is like loose in the case.

I got mine in the mail a few days ago with the same case/looseness. Another slab I got back recently doesn't have the thicker case, but does seem pretty loose.

I've had minimal books graded within the past year though, so my sample size is small.

Edited by austinhg
Bad at spelling

On 4/7/2021 at 11:30 AM, austinhg said:

I got mine in the mail a few days ago with the same case/looseness. Another slab I got back recently doesn't have the thicker case, but does seem pretty loose.

I've had minimal books graded within the past year though, so my sample size is small.

I was told that is the new TPB size case because the comic is too thick for a normal one. Loooks cool though, no rainbow!

On 1/23/2021 at 1:03 PM, nriccijr said:

I just got this back... the 9.4 baffles me...was expecting a 9.8 and I had it pressed too just incase. I love the sigs and the book but this will kill my OCD lol

20210123_130114.thumb.jpg.700ac5f5e31928460f88254dbe20e128.jpg

I know it might not have come back a 9.8 but that is one sweet book.

26 minutes ago, Timeless icons said:
On 4/8/2021 at 11:06 PM, DELTA 62 said:

Michael J. Fox!  I always liked this cover!

Back To The Future.jpg

Expand  

Where we're going, we don't need roads

1061003262_image(2).gif.48db088097b074be0fc332ab519084f0.gif