• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,111 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

"Like" doesn't even scratch the surface.  I would have checked "Coolest book I've seen in years!"  The Tony Montana side is absolutely, completely LIT!!

Appreciated....the CGC case scuffing is annoying the hell out of me.  There is a ton.  Usually I would let it go but this detracts significantly from the art.  

Edited by ivdyer

1 hour ago, ivdyer said:

Appreciated....the CGC case scuffing is annoying the hell out of me.  There is a ton.  Usually I would let it go but this detracts significantly from the art.  

I didn't notice it until you said something, but now I can't unsee it.  It is very distracting. I'm sorry about that, bud.

1 minute ago, seanfingh said:

I didn't notice it until you said something, but now I can't unsee it.  It is very distracting. I'm sorry about that, bud.

Yep, already contacted CGC SS.  Sending it back for a new case.  

And yes, the scuffing is distracting and worth the reholder. I am waiting until I hit 4-5 books on scuffing issues before I send all of them back in. It is a major issue of late.

Edited by Ron C.