• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,111 posts in this topic

On 12/7/2021 at 6:30 PM, Ron C. said:

I Dream of Jeannie Wishbook #nn s/s Barbara Eden (Nickel City Con 2018)

Jeannie Wishbook 94.jpg

Those belong in great placement thread!

Neat cursive too! I mean that's like she either took her time, or has great penmanship, its steady lines, all of the above!

:cheers:

On 12/12/2021 at 5:44 PM, atrocitus said:

I got this one done at C2E2. It’s in its way to Cgc 

9D421A5A-D204-4213-9756-96428DE4A4E2.jpeg

Oh wow, I have not ever seen a Cena sig!  :headbang:

That's just awesome :)

I hope you get the grade you want too! :x

On 12/12/2021 at 6:41 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Oh wow, I have not ever seen a Cena sig!  :headbang:

That's just awesome :)

I hope you get the grade you want too! :x

I was surprised he had no line. I’m not a wrestling fan but he was kinda excited to sign a comic book rather than a wrestling item 

On 12/12/2021 at 6:45 PM, atrocitus said:

I was surprised he had no line. I’m not a wrestling fan but he was kinda excited to sign a comic book rather than a wrestling item 

Yes! I would be too! 

On 12/12/2021 at 7:45 PM, atrocitus said:

Kind of surprised he didn't have a line, especially with Fast 9 coming out this year.

I'm hoping he does more cons next year, because I have that same issue waiting for his signature. :wishluck:

On 9/6/2021 at 12:22 PM, DWill73 said:

This book went through three different signing sessions and still came back a 9.9. Surprised, but very happy.

IMG_9682.JPG

This is still awesome to get a 9.9. One of the All-Time classic movies ever

Im sure this has been asked a thousand times, but what thread/area of the forum should I bookmark to keep an eye out on creators and celebrity upcoming events?

I really want to get Sigourney Weaver again, and Ive got a feeling she'll be out doing a circuit because of the new Ghostbusters movie

On 12/17/2021 at 12:04 PM, The Meta said:

Im sure this has been asked a thousand times, but what thread/area of the forum should I bookmark to keep an eye out on creators and celebrity upcoming events?

I really want to get Sigourney Weaver again, and Ive got a feeling she'll be out doing a circuit because of the new Ghostbusters movie

https://boards.cgccomics.com/forum/69-sigseries-event-central/

Here's where cgc posts them.

I keep a thread in the forum where we're posting now, and I try to update with all the new signings, each signer, details and of is in the title of the thread. 

@The Meta it can be all over the place, but these are the cgc in house signings only.

There may be facilitator threads where they offer signings. I'll let others chime in where those are, they just seem to pop up now and then. The main celebrity facilitator I know would be twin cities comics. You van find them online and do cgc as well :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/17/2021 at 12:04 PM, The Meta said:

As Adamantium said if it were me I would look at the facilitator list and see if one of them can accommodate this request. 

On 12/18/2021 at 9:59 AM, ivdyer said:

Kudos to @Kevlarfor these….very nice signature from Kelsey Grammar.

4F0966DB-23CE-4CBC-AE0A-301A98A7F6F9.thumb.jpeg.15db693ad95e71b83a1732a57cb4d63a.jpeg

Future Ash Beast piece…..

B176E73B-E9AD-4623-BEDB-2F528DE89580.thumb.jpeg.ff51cf8cdcfc41f1c219e743be9e9686.jpeg

Future Sideshow Bob piece…..

D89F95AC-0AD0-4C21-8F05-5679756D5A54.thumb.jpeg.0e314e99dc77834e96077aad513a8c16.jpeg

Can’t wait to see what you get on these blanks.