• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,116 posts in this topic

On 12/20/2021 at 6:23 PM, Ron C. said:

This is a book that I have been wanting for some time.... signed by all five of the Wonka kids: Peter Ostrum (Charlie Bucket), Julie Dawn Cole (Veruca Salt), Denise Nickerson (Violet Beauregarde), Paris Themmen (Mike TeeVee) and Michael Bollner (Augustus Gloop).

Wonka.jpg

That is awesome! Congratulations!:cloud9:

On 12/20/2021 at 6:23 PM, Ron C. said:

This is a book that I have been wanting for some time.... signed by all five of the Wonka kids: Peter Ostrum (Charlie Bucket), Julie Dawn Cole (Veruca Salt), Denise Nickerson (Violet Beauregarde), Paris Themmen (Mike TeeVee) and Michael Bollner (Augustus Gloop).

Wonka.jpg

OH that IS FUN! :x 

On 1/6/2022 at 3:12 PM, fishbone said:

I'm gonna get pitch-forked for sure, but I do enjoy SS books with artists, writers, inkers on the book they worked on/created, I absolutely have no interest in getting an actor who played a character or a director or whatever signing my funny books ......  

:sumo:

I even hesitate to comment but this has been discussed ad nauseam in multiple threads.  This is your opinion, which you are entitled to, but to each their own.  Let's enjoy the thread without digressing.    

I am unsure what is gained by negative comments or personal thoughts about collecting.

If this isn't for you, keep quiet and venture into other portions of the message board that is more to your liking. 

I for one love getting books signed by celebrities and love seeing how my fellow board members collect.