• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,113 posts in this topic

On 10/25/2022 at 5:58 PM, Ron C. said:

I was such a Grimm fan... I am sorry that series ended so abruptly.

I was hoping to get Margot Kidder, Sarah Douglas and Jack O'Halloran to sign a few blanks at Motor City a few years back, but that never happened.

Have maintained a friendship with Reggie Lee ever since the set visit. Have two Grimm cast books both CGC SS 9.8. 

E4171F7E-37BA-42C8-B3BE-649798F5710B.thumb.jpeg.c01402c912cf61e3f9ff2eb0cb4c6d70.jpeg

Lucky to have them.  Douglas, Jack and Stamp on an Ash piece posted in this thread awhile back and a couple of Kidder Lois Lane books from a Texas show before she passed. 

On 10/25/2022 at 7:10 PM, ivdyer said:

Have maintained a friendship with Reggie Lee ever since the set visit. Have two Grimm cast books both CGC SS 9.8. 

E4171F7E-37BA-42C8-B3BE-649798F5710B.thumb.jpeg.c01402c912cf61e3f9ff2eb0cb4c6d70.jpeg

Lucky to have them.  Douglas, Jack and Stamp on an Ash piece posted in this thread awhile back and a couple of Kidder Lois Lane books from a Texas show before she passed. 

That is so awesome!

Hugh Jackman signing announcement.

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/10828/

vey expensive for his signature. To rich for me.

The CGC Private Signing fee for Hugh Jackman’s autograph is $449.99 per item and includes: 

• Hugh Jackman’s signature
  • Estimated turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading 
  • Estimated turnaround time of eight weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • Encapsulation with the iconic yellow CGC Signature Series label 

On 10/27/2022 at 5:34 PM, ak47po said:

Hugh Jackman signing announcement.

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/10828/

vey expensive for his signature. To rich for me.

The CGC Private Signing fee for Hugh Jackman’s autograph is $449.99 per item and includes: 

• Hugh Jackman’s signature
  • Estimated turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading 
  • Estimated turnaround time of eight weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • Encapsulation with the iconic yellow CGC Signature Series label 

Anne Hathaway was just $100 less and all of Jackman's proceeds go to charity. My question is ... what would you have him sign? Hulk 181, Wolverine Limited (Frank Miller cover) ...?

On 10/28/2022 at 12:10 PM, nriccijr said:

Quick Question

On TwinCities it is 450 for the CGC option. Does that include all fees as well? Better to go through TCC or CGC directly? 

As an ardent customer of Twin Cities (@kevlar here on the boards) for many years I am going to confidently say that there are only a few people that I trust handling my books, Torrey stands out as one.  A large majority of the celebrity books I post have been completed by Torrey.   

On 10/28/2022 at 11:10 AM, nriccijr said:

Quick Question

On TwinCities it is 450 for the CGC option. Does that include all fees as well? Better to go through TCC or CGC directly? 

When you click on their option for "comic/magazine - submitting to CGC" the option also says "grading fees extra"

On 10/28/2022 at 4:09 PM, troy.division said:

Anyone have any photo covers that they would recommend for Hugh Jackman (as Wolverine)?
I don't have any on hand nor know what it is out there.
A quick eBay search returned some that weren't in that great of condition.

Good luck, extremely rare covers and even rarer in decent condition.  

On 10/28/2022 at 2:09 PM, troy.division said:

Anyone have any photo covers that they would recommend for Hugh Jackman (as Wolverine)?
I don't have any on hand nor know what it is out there.
A quick eBay search returned some that weren't in that great of condition.

I’m going to submit this book. It’s only a 9.4 but since the signing fee is so expensive, I didn’t  want to risk sending in a raw book and getting a worse grade.

996327n6.jpeg

Edited by Cardbooker