• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,095 posts in this topic

Thanks, AF. Definitely not the most valuable of what has been posted. PLus George (somewhereintexas) who I got this from, has done a 9.8 cast signed. (worship)

No Harrison Ford. I don't know if any of the books to be cracked for Ford got done or not, that was a little bit of a SNAFU. It has Hamill, Fisher, Daniels, Prowse, Mayhew and Kenny Baker

Thanks, AF. Definitely not the most valuable of what has been posted.

Really? I'm no expert in this area of collecting but you got me curious, what would you say trumps your 6 cast signed 9.6 SW 1?

Shame it doesn't have Ford, hope you can get him to sign it sometime. Lucas too but does he even sign books?

Just in this thread, the Harrison Ford, Batman 200, Stephen King and Full Cast Signed WD book. Plus maybe some of the Toronto books if someone gets froggy. I will take some more pics when i get home. Celeb books are :luhv: !

Been a little bit out of touch the last few days, so I'm running late to the party. I thought for sure there would be a Star Trek cast signed book in there somewhere, but the only one I saw was Medicar's signed by Nimoy and Shatner. Here's my best one from the original series. I also have some STNG signed by seven, but haven't had a chance to scan them yet.

star_trek_1_ss90.jpg

And here's the Star Wars book that Sean was referring to:

star_wars_1_ss98_6005.jpg

@ Jason.

Who signed the GoT and Terminator books. A little tough to see from the pics.

Game of Thrones-Jason Momoa

Terminator

Lena Heady TV

Michael Biehn Movie

Linda Hamilton Movie

Richard Jones Tv

Thomas Dekker Tv

Summer Glau Tv

Edward Furlong Movie

Love this thread so far...

Here is my favorite as ESB is my favorite movie...

Signed by:

Mayhew - Chewie

Bulloch - Boba Fett

Prowse - Vader

Daniels - C3-PO

Kershner - Director (RIP)

Williams - Lando

Baker - R2-D2

Hamill - Luke

Fisher - Leia

My basic thought from start to finish is that I am only adding the integral names to the book, so no AT-AT Commanders...lol

127134.jpg.f7840df84487fb67dc16e2603058c029.jpg

Transfomers 9.9 (only 9.9 signed by Shia)

Signed by Shia Lebeouf

Yes, it is available for sale or trade, first time I have showed it off...I think have some 9.8s too if anyone is interested...

127135.jpg.12bd91e0787e54668e8257b998c76cb1.jpg

awesome awesome thread!

Here are my contributions -

Lucky enough to have a Chris Evans signature thanks to Adonis

captainamerica1cgcss98chrisevans.jpg

In that vein, I got this on ebay and the letter that came with it. Certainly a nice book, one I believe I can bet on who all the signatures are, but without SS no way to verify of course.

CaptainAmerica1signedBaskinRobbinssweepstakesletter.jpg

CaptainAmerica1signedBaskinRobbinssweepstakes.jpg

I purchased this next book with Joss Whedon's signature already on it, thanks to another boardie, comic book guy and "finished it" :)

AvengerssketchcoversignedbyStanJoss.jpg

Hugh Jackman visited Toronto and I was able to add him to a sweet book -

wolverine73cgcss98variant.jpg

And to round it out, I had a chance to meet the actors from my favorite movie and had Cpl Hicks/Michael Biehn and Bishop/Lance Henriksen sign my book -

aliens1cgcss98.jpg

Big big thanks goes out to everyone who helped me to attain what I have in my collection. :cloud9: