• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cherry Pop Tart, Black Kiss and others

20 posts in this topic

I just bought a moderate sized comics collection from someone who is no longer interested in the field. Among the books were a few dozen "mature theme" comics I don't wish to have in my collection. I've looked on eBay and don't see many of these. Is there any collector interest in such books? There are some that are clearly for 18 years and above, and some that are just "mature theme". Which, if any of these type titles, are collectible. Wanda Whitebread, Undercover Slut, anyone? confused.gif

What do you have? I'd be interested in some. And by the way, Wanda Whitebread, Undercover Slut is TREMENDOUS in a really bad sleazy sort of way. Discounting the money shots, its a pretty funny book.

The problem with selling these on eBay is that technically they belong in the Black Hole of Everything Else: Mature Audiences... and no one will find them there...

I sell quite a bit of this material, and if there is anything left over after Donut is done, lemme know what you want and I will take all of it off your hands...

I've never heard of these books...

Are they anything like Penthouse Comix?

I never understood the appeal. There's a lot of much better alternatives.........like Penthouse. blush.giftongue.gif

Cherry is an adult comic that basically parodies the Archie series. Black Kiss was done by Howard Chaykin in the 90s. The rest are just basic smut. blush.gif

Yeah, they're quit funny and sometime risque with their stories. Hell, Steve Borock said that he owns one of the original covers! blush.gifshocked.gif