• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ewoks vs. Jar Jar

Who is worse?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who is worse?

21 posts in this topic

In honor of the current Mark Hamil post...

There has never been a more annoying movie creation than Jar Jar Binks. 893frustrated.gif

ET? confused-smiley-013.gif

There has never been a more annoying movie creation than Jar Jar Binks. 893frustrated.gif

Like I said, never. sumo.gif

Power Rangers? Pokemon?? Killer Tomatoes????

I voted for those little Ewok bastards. At least Jar-Jar was a post Return of the Jedi creation. The Ewoks were smack dab in the middle of an otherwise great film.

I was wondering about the ages of those who hated the Ewoks worse than Jar Jar. I am 30ish and I loved the Ewoks because I was 10ish when I saw Return of the Jedi. If I was older (and maybe more sophisticated), I really could see hating those Ewoks. And then not caring about Jar Jar because there were so many other flaws to hate...like Anakin yipee Skywalker. 893frustrated.gif

Ugh Dan

That's the way I was thinking. I hated both immensely. Empire was such a great movie that the Ewoks just ruined it for me. Phantom Menace was such a bad movie that the addition of Jar-Jar didn't ruin it anymore for me. In fact it was almost as if Lucas had to put Jar-Jar in the movie so fans would have something to pick on instead of the whole movie.

boo.gif

sorry.gif

(but dont forget who did the voice of ET... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

Oh [!@#%^&^], I didn't read the poll. I figured it was which is better. I can't believe ppl have voted for Ewoks over Jar jar!!!

Brian

I did the same thing...so that is at least 2 votes of ewoks that should not count

Agreed. At least the Ewoks had a savage, human flesh-eating dark side that was kind of edgy. Jar-Jar just plain blew chunks. I was all excited for Episode 2 because people were saying that Jar-Jar's role was very small. Small, my @$$!! Episode 2 still had waaaaay more JJ than I could tolerate, you knowsa what I's be saying? 893frustrated.gif

Jar Jar is the worst!

At least the ewoks didn't make me want to kill them. mad.gif

Such violent tendencies. 893whatthe.gif

I'll try therapy... sorry.gif