• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Conan the Barbarian #1 Club
4 4

305 posts in this topic

Been working on building my foreign Conan #1 for some time now, but thanks to my very good friend Tony he helped me complete my Conan #1 foreign set today by sending me this very hard to find copy from Sweden. Thanks to him & my other good friend Nuno they helped me put together this Awesome set ! This has to be the largest Conan #1 foreign set to ever put together !!! Big round of applause to Tony & Nuno you guys are the best Thank you :applause:(worship)

001_zps23644c8d.jpg

002_zps2398cde9.jpg

003_zps4a93d137.jpg

004_zps30734840.jpg

005_zps26a7a564.jpg

006_zps022565e4.jpg

007_zps4e44b99e.jpg

008_zps11cbc3a9.jpg

009_zpsb18e22f6.jpg

010_zps3421ed6c.jpg

And of course here are my favorite American Conan #1 covers as well ;)

011_zpsf074a07d.jpg

012_zpsfa0f4d6c.jpg

013_zpsd76555f2.jpg

Been working on building my foreign Conan #1 for some time now, but thanks to my very good friend Tony he helped me complete my Conan #1 foreign set today by sending me this very hard to find copy from Sweden. Thanks to him & my other good friend Nuno they helped me put together this Awesome set ! This has to be the largest Conan #1 foreign set to ever put together !!! Big round of applause to Tony & Nuno you guys are the best Thank you :applause:(worship)

[ covers deleted ]

And of course here are my favorite American Conan #1 covers as well ;)

[ covers deleted ]

All I see are a bunch of foreign reprints. :baiting:

Great collection. Any luck tracking down the pence Conan 1. :baiting:

Edited by rjrjr