• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know ebay user 2_shadows ? 5 undeliverable packages?

30 posts in this topic

Does anyone know ebay user, 2_shadows, or run into him ?

He opened a paypal dispute over an item I shipped to him on June 8 and he bought on June 7. He sent me this message on July 3 (NOT ONE MONTH AFTER HE PAID FOR THE ITEM!)

"Hello, its been just short of 1 month and I have still not received my item. Please issue refund"

I spoke to paypal, said because I didn't get a tracking number (the item was $10 and shipping price was $6) he will win if the case isn't resolved between the two of us.

So I google his name - nothing. Than I look at his feedback - Nothing.

I go to "feedback left for others" BINGO

He Left Feedback on July 3 for three different items (two different sellers) about how he didn't receive his item and was given a refund! He left feedback to say he was given a refund! Neutral Feedback at that!

So yes. I would not just like to rant away and ask if anyone else has run into him and if putting him on my block bidders list is too haste of a decision.

/rant/

Does 6$ not get you a tracking number? You can just print off labels from PayPal/eBay with free tracking.

+1 and (thumbs u

not sure what canada post offers

:ohnoez:

Does 6$ not get you a tracking number? You can just print off labels from PayPal/eBay with free tracking.

Unfortunately CanadaPost doesn't offer a traceable service for anything even remotely close to $6. A bubble padded envelope for a raw comic will still cost roughly $10-13 if US bound, would be sent with delivery confirmation (which is not to be confused with a tracking system) and is called Expedited, which is a misnomer for a service level akin to the speed of snails escaping out of a boiling cauldron.

Its been under a month and I've been asked via paypal messaging to refund him the full amount three different times. It will have been a month since he bought the item in question this saturday. (july 7th)

I think the guy is scam-jonesin' you bro. Someone was telling me about how some scammers will look for auctions that probably won't include tracking, and then they claim that they never got the item, even though that they actually do, and they get their money back too.

Sorry Jimmy but after watching your video, I can't say I feel sorry for you.

Instead of wasting your time making vids, you should go flip a burger at McD's so you can have enough $$ to pay for DC :lol:

Or ask Mom so her poor lil' Eminem wanna be doesn't lose his $16 dollars :cry:

Instead of wasting your time making vids, you should go flip a burger at McD's so you can have enough $$ to pay for DC :lol:

Exactly.Im sure the buyer saw your video and wanted his pound of flesh.Dont be a cheap get the DC.

I don't know what you mean when you say pay for DC. I guess you mean Delivery confirmation.

in canada you can only get normal postage or tracking. Since I send comics as letters in cardboard - there is a ten dollar difference. my shipping options are very postage strict, so I don't over-charge for shipping.

Charge $5 for non-tracked shipping and get a bunch of customers or charge $15 to track an item only valued at $11.

It doesn't make sense to me.

Anyways, I refunded h

I don't know what you mean when you say pay for DC. I guess you mean Delivery confirmation.

in canada you can only get normal postage or tracking. Since I send comics as letters in cardboard - there is a ten dollar difference. my shipping options are very postage strict, so I don't over-charge for shipping.

Charge $5 for non-tracked shipping and get a bunch of customers or charge $15 to track an item only valued at $11.

Anyways, I refunded h

Then you are putting yourself at risk of a chargeback or a Paypal dispute and hence shouldn't complain or be surprised when it happens.

Anyways, I refunded h

Then you are putting yourself at risk of a chargeback or a Paypal dispute and hence shouldn't complain or be surprised when it happens.

Yes. I am the individual_without_enough_empathy, for making a rap video and now asking other board members if they have ever heard of this ebay user. This is just like that other butthurt guy. Moral, don't get all mad at me over your butthurtage and commenting without reading the entire thing. Don't really think i was complaining, pretty sure I pointed out how I was wrong in the initial post.

but I mean come on, butt hurt replys? come on. COME ON.

Anyways, I refunded h

Yes. I am the individual_without_enough_empathy, for making a rap video and now asking other board members if they have ever heard of this ebay user. This is just like that other butthurt guy. Moral, don't get all mad at me over your butthurtage and commenting without reading the entire thing. Don't really think i was complaining, pretty sure I pointed out how I was wrong in the initial post.

Fact is you are the insurance company in this situation. Your buyer more than likely has the item that you once owned and claims it was never received. Unfortunatly you will need to issue a refund and move on. Perhaps write a song about it.

Anyways, I refunded h

Fact is you are the insurance company in this situation. Your buyer more than likely has the item that you once owned and claims it was never received. Unfortunatly you will need to issue a refund and move on. Perhaps write a song about it.

And record a video using said song.....good idea Junk!