• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2013, July 18-21, San Diego, Ca.

577 posts in this topic

We are taking over New Force's booth...1206.

Between Highgrade (Bob Storms) and Harley Yee.

We will have much better stuff than either of those guys.

Sounds like the focal point of the known universe to me. (thumbs u

Will you have an easy upgrade button for the flippers? Or a tip jar?

Hi all,

I need help in regards to guest list to comic con. The thing is I am somehow new to conventions for I never been into one.

If any board veteran or convention veteran could assist me. I have a list of artist in mind and I'm not sure if they will be there. I read that they don't stay on artist alleys anymore and are staying on booths. I don't know how to find them.

So if there is someone who would be willing to help can PM me then I'll send you the list and if you can help me with them. Thank you so much

Hi all,

I need help in regards to guest list to comic con. The thing is I am somehow new to conventions for I never been into one.

If any board veteran or convention veteran could assist me. I have a list of artist in mind and I'm not sure if they will be there. I read that they don't stay on artist alleys anymore and are staying on booths. I don't know how to find them.

So if there is someone who would be willing to help can PM me then I'll send you the list and if you can help me with them. Thank you so much

Many artists are still in the artist alley. Some are listed in the exhibitor section. If you search both lists and don't find the artist you are looking for, it is best to check their twitter / facebook / website for SDCC announcements or email them directly. (Search these lists using the Ctr + F function in your browser)

Here are the links - quoting myself from a few pages back >

For Wednesday's concentration, which is it best to obtain first, exclusives or autograph's (CGC)?

Always better to get exclusives you really want as early as possible.

Twelve days until my boots hit the ground. I might show up a few days earlier just to enjoy San Diego a bit more.

Toast,

Are you working with any exhibitors this year ?

ML.

Yes, will be slinging those amazing pint glasses at the 'Toon Tumblers booth. Let me guess, you suddenly need two dozen pint glasses? Excellent! :kidaround:

Twelve days until my boots hit the ground. I might show up a few days earlier just to enjoy San Diego a bit more.

Toast,

Are you working with any exhibitors this year ?

ML.

Yes, will be slinging those amazing pint glasses at the 'Toon Tumblers booth. Let me guess, you suddenly need two dozen pint glasses? Excellent! :kidaround:

Make sure you don't bail early like you normally do on Sunday.