• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GSims718 Feedback thread

173 posts in this topic

Bought two slabs from George last week that will fit nicely in my early Spidey and Avengers runs, and they arrived VERY fast and VERY secure. Friendly and great to deal with :applause:

I'll be keeping my eyes open for future sales ;)

Thanks George (worship)

George is a super-nice guy! He recently sent me a PIF that was very well packaged and shipped super fast. Even though the offer already had extremely cool books inside of it already, he added a Fantastic Four trade and a Spider-Man hardcover for free. I was extremely surprised and it made my day. Thanks George!

George Sims is a credit to humanity and he personally saved my life. This very day I received a package from George (hereforewith to be dubbed SIR GEORGE I OF SAN ANTONIO). The fair maiden deliverywoman whom SIR GEORGE I OF SAN ANTONIO entrusted with a package of 7 valiantly packaged amazing books, brought them to me in a box packaged as if by a God. Suddenly, we were accosted by bandits brandishing weapons. One attempted to pierce my heart with a dagger! Luckily, I had SIR GEORGE I OF SAN ANTONIO's box of brawn to leap to my defense. The dagger made nary a mark! A second scoundrel approached in vain, but drew a pistol! I had little time for self-preservation but to hold the BOX OF BRAWN in a valiant attempt to rescue myself. The bullet bounded harmlessly off! Repelled, the bandits disappeared.

Thus is the story of SIR GEORGE I OF SAN ANTONIO and how his "bullet proof" packaging of Amazing slabbed books saved my life.