• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help choosing a blank......Batman vs Spawn

14 posts in this topic

I am having a sketch cover done of Batman vs Spawn. I wanted to make sure I have thought of all possible blanks to choose from.

I came down to 2 blanks to choose from: Image untied or wait for Justice League

What do you guys think? I have a feeling I am missing a blank.

I am also looking to buy blanks so check my wtb thread.

No.

If you REALLY want Batman vs. Spawn do it in two covers. you're going to pay the price of two full figures, might as well just get the two books graded.

Have spawn on the Image United, and Batman on the Batman 0 blank, due out in September. Do it where there sketches relate to each other. Have the backbround split. But make sure the characters don't spit in between the covers...just in case you want to sell one and keep the other.

There.

If you REALLY want Batman vs. Spawn do it in two covers. you're going to pay the price of two full figures, might as well just get the two books graded.

NICE!!! That is one super badaz idea! That will look sweeet!

(Bad as in good bad, not as bad as in bad bad, bad bad is just bad, this is bad)

There is a euro blank of spawn bloodfeud 1.

True but they are asking $20 each. No way in heck I will ever pay that. I would pay up to $10 tho.

I'd wait for the Batman #0 blank, which I understand is out in September.

Interesting I will have to talk to the artist and see what arrangements he has in Sept.

They are some beautiful books in your sig line BTW...

Thank you!!!! The first 2 were done by Adelso Corona, 3rd was done by Nathan Szerdy, and the last one was done by Greg Kirkpatrick!! All are at CGC currently,

I am going to go out on a limb here, but..I think Powers 11 white cover would work for this project... hm

I am too distracted by your michelle GIF to even read your post..........

No.

Have spawn on the Image United, and Batman on the Batman 0 blank, due out in September. Do it where there sketches relate to each other. Have the backbround split. But make sure the characters don't spit in between the covers...just in case you want to sell one and keep the other.

There.

Lets say I took home the Spawn portion.....would the artist be able to print or use a scan to finish the Batman cover? Or should I just wait and get both back at the same time? I need to discuss this with the artist as well.

I'm always available for sketch ideas. :)

Remember.....

El Ozo Blanco..

Are you referring to the supermarket in Tampa? (shrug)

Or something about a Great Bear?

I am terrible at translations lol .

I'm always available for sketch ideas. :)

Remember.....

El Ozo Blanco..

Are you referring to the supermarket in Tampa? (shrug)

Or something about a Great Bear?

I am terrible at translations lol .

Ozo Blanco is Castillian for "The Perverted Octopus," made famous in the movie The Casablanca Experiment, where Ozo Blanco seduces the beautiful Ms Irina Knolls in the gardens of L'Blanc Chateu in Saint-Étienne‎ and she asks: "IF both of your hands are around my neck, then how the hell are you..

.....oh damn"

YES,

The Mexican store in Tampa :)

And Hector,

Who the hell is that sexy spanish runner??

Michelle Jenneke...Australian, I think. Olimpic trials, I think