• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Fan Days OCT 19-21 2012

65 posts in this topic

How timely. I am relocating to Dallas in early October, so it seems like I may be able to attend. I've been hosting the board get-togethers here in Seattle for EmeraldCity for the past four years ( :o ) so it'll be a nice change of pace to attend and hang out at a con with some new faces. I look forward to it and hope that I can make it.

Fan Days Guest Update: Meet two Darths under one roof. The baddest STAR WARS villains in the galaxy reunite to autograph for fans for the first time! Meet DARTH SIDIOUS actor Ian McDiarmid, and the man behind the mask of DARTH VADER, Dave Prowse! Don't forget to share this announcement for a chance to win 2 VIP tickets! More updates throughout the day!

Fan Days Guest Update: Meet Ralph Bakshi! Award-winning legendary animator and director of FRITZ THE CAT, HEAVY TRAFFIC, WIZARDS, THE LORD OF THE RINGS, AMERICAN POP, FIRE AND ICE, COOL WORLD along with MIGHTY MOUSE: THE NEW ADVENTURES. Don't forget to share this announcement for a chance to win 2 VIP tickets! More updates throughout the day!

Fan Days Guest Update: Meet Zoe (Gina Torres) and Wash Washburne (Alan Tudyk) from Firefly/Serenity. I'm not sure if this is Gina's first US signing, but it's super duper rare. Alan isn't doing many appearances either. So it was the perfect challenge for us, and we got them both! Don't forget to share this announcement for a chance to win 2 VIP tickets! More updates throughout the day! Know a browncoat fan? Better tell them about FAN DAYS!

Per the fan days Facebook page.....