• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Fan Days OCT 19-21 2012

65 posts in this topic

I'm going to both. What are you looking for? Sketches, original art, vintage books, new books, autographs?

Mainly comic's, artists. And maybe one day set up a table in the artists alley.

Is there anyone that would be willing and/or able to get an 11x17 mini poster signed by Bruce Campbell?

I was going to get this signed for my cousin at WWChicago but come to find out I needed to buy a ticket for his sig or you couldn't get one. :cry: I tried both times he was signing and was shot down both times.

Looking at the site it says :ONLINE AUTOGRAPH TICKET SALES CLOSED. GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH TICKETS AT THE OFFICIAL PIX BOOTH IN THE MAIN LOBBY OF THE CONVENTION.

If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Seeing that it's open until 8 PM Friday, I might just beat the Saturday crowds and spend a couple of hours on Friday evening. Frankly, I'm not a fan of the traffic jams that happen at the cons (nor the BO).