• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Fan Days OCT 19-21 2012

65 posts in this topic

How was the artists alley? trying to gauge if it's worth my time to get a table.

Umm...

I won't call it an artist alley really.

The invited artists had tables on the 4th floor of the place and it was freezing cold up there.

The artists that paid for tables were in the dealer room and I know the one next to me was super busy Friday and Saturday. It's his first time being here and he's from Houston too.

Money-wise I believe he did very very well.

I had a great time at the con today. It is a good size and they had a great turnout. What won me over was the absence of the fanboy funk :o

I ran into BO about 3 times yesterday. You're just lucky.

Still, only 3 times in a crowd this size is pretty good. Apparently those PSAs and after school specials on proper hygeine are making a difference.

How was the artists alley? trying to gauge if it's worth my time to get a table.

Umm...

I won't call it an artist alley really.

The invited artists had tables on the 4th floor of the place and it was freezing cold up there.

The artists that paid for tables were in the dealer room and I know the one next to me was super busy Friday and Saturday. It's his first time being here and he's from Houston too.

Money-wise I believe he did very very well.

Hmmm.. Sounds good, thanks for the info much appreciated!