• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Forum Member Gathering: 8/11/12

20 posts in this topic

Hello fellow Boston forum members! I decided to start this thread based on a discussion in another thread on Boston LCS. There appeared to be a few Boston/MA forum members here so lets get a meet and greet going. Maybe we can make this monthly/quarterly.

So I've tossed a tentative date out a couple weeks out. Based on the feedback we can either keep or change the date. Also depending on where people are coming from we can discuss a meet-up place (lunch, breakfast, resturant or something). We could use this time to not only get to known one another in person, but even show off some slabs, sell, trade...etc.

Lets start by gauging interest...and does the date work. I live in Lynn on the North Shore but will go anywhere.

I didn't post in the other thread, but I have been meaning to do so...I am totally on board with a comic gathering, as we've done this in the past with OA.

I live in Derry, NH but commute to Boston for work. I am always willing to have collectors at my place, but it's not really convienent for most people.

I would be happy to come south into the city or wherever works for the masses.

Thanks for getting this started...It is always alot of fun to do these things.

hm

Did this happen?

Depending on the size of the collection, it might behoove you to get a table at the next Woburn show.

I'm not 100% sure on when the next one is. I'll have to get back to you.