• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

hurt its popularity at first but I think its starting to pick up. It also is probably gonna help pick up the early issues value if this does go past 100 issues like Hawkins wants.

I guess if think tank went for 20 bucks I should stop selling bagus variants at 20 bucks

That might be a good idea. This bagus is at $25 with hrs left. :whee:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Think-Tank-1-1st-print-SDCC-Bagus-Hutomo-Variant-Rare-NM-500-copies-/121052381258?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1c2f48c04a

I won that one... I wanted another Bagus to replace my 9.8 I sold to jj. :)

qualified?

Q: Does CGC grade autographed books?

A: CGC does grade autograph books. The prestigious CGC Signature Series label (yellow) is applied to comic books that have been signed by someone of significance to the comic, under the direct observation of a CGC employee or select CGC authorized witness. The signatures are authenticated by CGC and the labels indicate who signed the book, the date it was signed and, in some cases, the location of where it was signed. If a book is signed with a CGC representative present, it will receive a Qualified label (green), and will receive a Qualified grade. No authentication of signature is provided for books that do not have a CGC Signature Series label. Learn more about CGC Signature Series.