• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Sonja Fan Club
5 5

1,280 posts in this topic

Imagine finding that gem mint online, and the seller doesn't know how to ship raw comics. That's happened to me more than once. They stick it in an envelope, no backing, and mail it off with not so much as a "do not bend" written on it. Oh the horror of it all!

That is what just happened to my pence marvel feature I bought from england ! They are definetly fn+ but 4 were screwed in shipping because of packaging ?

May be I want to much but mercy

:)

Wow !!!

I was wondering the other day why no one dose with red sonja what they do with the Emma Frost and get a bunch of artists to do ss Sketch covers ?

Dont you think Ebas would do a cool red sonja ?

And hes only 600$

Check this out! http://www.nealadamsstore.com/Original-Neal-Adams-art-on-Red-Sonja-Sexy-CGC-94_p_630.html

Wow !!!

I was wondering the other day why no one dose with red sonja what they do with the Emma Frost and get a bunch of artists to do ss Sketch covers ?

Dont you think Ebas would do a cool red sonja ?

And hes only 600$

Check this out! http://www.nealadamsstore.com/Original-Neal-Adams-art-on-Red-Sonja-Sexy-CGC-94_p_630.html

Will trade for above book

1990 gmc 1/2 ton Z71 stepside 4x4 269K ----

1 owner --- who loves his truck more than life itself

Has some rust on door botoms needs paint

:)

Edited by gyro-1

Yeah, and the $500.00 one on eBay sold right after I got mine. That is the book value for it though. I think comicpriceguide.com list a 9.8 at $840.00. I think the only one on eBay now is for $750.00. Not sure if it's whit pages or not.

Check out this cover.

First appearance in the thread of Frank Thorne's more NSFW version of Red Sonja, the blonde Ghita of Alizarr. (thumbs u

how about this

Red Sonja (1983-86; 3rd Marvel Series) #1-13 (#1 = $1.25-c)

Red Sonja The Movie (1983; Mini / Limited Series) #1-2 ($1.00-c)

Canadian Newsstand Cover Price Variant Editions