• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Sonja Fan Club
5 5

1,280 posts in this topic

Got a heads up from fellow board member -- Dog Like Sparky --

Here is his Red Sonja / Conan pence list

Have fun !!!

- Red Sonja: 1, 7-14 (no 2-6 or 15)

- Marvel Feature (Feat Red Sonja): 2-7 (no #1)

- Conan: 11-35, 41-53, 57-81, 121-129

===

The 15 was new to me and just leaves the 13 to find !

No number 15 YIPPY

Edited by gyro-1

As was the chat over on the RS facebook page I still wonder no mater how rare theses are who collects them as collectables not investments to flip ?

Aren't people buying this as art that may or may not appreciate in value? True, I guess some collectors have so much it is just sitting in boxes.

Heck, I don't happen to display any of my OA, but that's because framing each piece properly is going to cost $75-$100 and at this point I don't have pages that justify it.

* properly* would be the correct term

Last I looked it was very expensive to get a proper framing with UV protective and archival backing

But then again we as Comic book collectors spend a lot to encase our books to sit in a box :(

SS red Sonja and marvel feature -- some look good - some have poor to read Signatures

Prices ???

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9646994&fpart=12

The grades on the red Sonja 1s are a bit to low for me to :(

Was thinking the exact same thing about the signatures - hard to read most of them and the prices are high - especially since there is only 1in 9.8