• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Sonja Fan Club
5 5

1,280 posts in this topic

On 2/24/2022 at 3:49 PM, gyro-1 said:

I know I'm not bothering with it... and I'm someone who will normally grab anything Phil does.  Doing a variant cover years after the original book just seems odd.

On 2/25/2022 at 10:56 AM, OtherEric said:

I know I'm not bothering with it... and I'm someone who will normally grab anything Phil does.  Doing a variant cover years after the original book just seems odd.

money grab ?

On 3/12/2022 at 4:41 PM, jdandns said:

Not comics, but Sonja is Sonja, so here's a She-Devil of an UltraPro album page filled with RS sketch cards from the 35th Anniversary card set, issued in 2009, along with a single card beauty by Helga Wojik from the 45th Anniversary set released just a few years ago. The final picture shows a pair from the 2011 boxed set plus the sketch card design (bottom left corner) from the very first Sonja card set made in 2005. (This particular card was drawn on and issued as an incentive by Dynamic in 2010). 

rshelga.jpg

sonja1.jpg

sonja2.jpg

Supper cool

On 1/12/2023 at 6:22 PM, makeminemarvel said:

I always think of this when I see this thread. 

If they ever build a museum for the internet, that girl will be in there. :x