• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crassus Feedback Thread

210 posts in this topic

Have made multiple purchases from Robert, my latest from his VCC. Couldn't be happier, book looks amazing, packing was exquisite.

And he's a wonderful person to talk to. Definitely one of my favorite board members.

Thank you.

Bought a couple of books from Robert in the last VCC. And, can I say, I got a great deal on a couple of books I have wanted for a while. Robert was extremely friendly. He had great communication. Let me know when he was going to ship. Let me know once he sent out the items. When I received the books, they were superbly packed! Plenty of cushion, stability, and protection. And, best of all, the books were just as he described...maybe even a little better! Love the books and hope to buy from you again Robert!

Just got my books today spot on grading getting to them was like breaking into Fort Knox (thumbs u hope to do it again

thanks again

Dwayne

Robert is one hellva great guy!Books arrived today from an amazing seller!Condition was as said or better,super fast shipping and I'll definitely be doing business with him again soon!thanks-George

Edited by mob_medina7

Bought some books from Robert's latest sales thread and all was good! One of the great guys on the board....even if he is from Canada :baiting:

He threw in a freebie that was a great addition to my collection as well!

Chris.