• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crassus Feedback Thread

210 posts in this topic

Robert is a great seller, a great buyer, and a great comic collector.

Courtesy, great communications, and prompt actions make the world go round, and the boards a better place!

Thanks to Robert!

(thumbs u

Robert's among the best at posting large, clear pics of the books and meticulously noting all flaws and details. And just as meticulous about his bullet-proof packing. Good sales threads, good prices, cheap shipping, great service. Can't ask for more!

Finished yet another transaction with Robert. and as always, everything was perfect from top to bottom. Books priced great, graded tight, packed securely and quickly -- and Robert is one of the nicest people you could talk to on top of everything else. He's as good as it gets here. (thumbs u

Robert just purchased a HoS 92 and a couple of other books from me. We had numerous transactions over the last couple of years and it has always been a pleasure dealing with Robert! He's one of the buyers and sellers I appreciate the most, every transaction between us was nothing short of perfect! Thank you Robert!

Robert is an excellent seller. Just purchased a nice little FF7. It arrived safely in bomb proof packaging and was tightly graded. Fairly priced too!

Very happy and hope to buy some more books from him in the future. :applause:

Purchased a couple of raw books from Robert's latest sales thread.

As always the books just sparkle, he is as tight a grader as you will ever find.

Books packed expertly and shipped rocket fast. Everything Robert does is first class.

A real pleasant person to deal with, Robert is just an awesome boardie.

Thanks again Robert (worship)(worship)

[font:Courier New]Stellar individual is Robert.[/font] (thumbs u Just got my super key Bronze Ager from him. I never received anything so fast from Canada before (I am in NYC). Fabulous packing job and a nice price too. Thank you. Roger :foryou:

Just finished a transaction with Crassus. Awesome pricing, accurate grading and packaging that can't be beat. He knows how to pack comics securely. Thanks Robert! Look forward to the next time.

Purchased some comics from the last VCC, package arrived yesterday safe and sound.

Excellent packaging with no damage to the books.

Comics were well graded and fairly priced.

Will buy from Robert again, no worries

David