• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLATROCK02 (MIKE,) please refer to new thread for the family, thank you:)

1,302 posts in this topic

Hopefully I can get some SS guys in here. Mike Kaluta is probably my favorite of the Studio artists, even though they all were amazing. He has proven to be fairly elusive as a signer. Here is a great Madame Xanadu cover. It has been a while since I have put up a Kaluta for sale. Please remember this is a good cause. $150 $120

IMG00692-20111206-2041.jpg

:takeit: so I can nag you about the shipping time.

3 week minimum. Send me a PM, Panda Khan.

Pandas and Muppets... :luhv:

I don't know whether to say thanks or for taking the Kaluta book. I don't have the money for it but after I saw it went down to $120 I was going to get it anyway.

Don't fret. Greggy will bend you over for it after the warm fuzzies have faded from this fine community effort.

I got this PM from Mike, I had pmed and asked if he was feeling well enough for me to call

Just got home from getting a radiation treatment.

I just still just speechless and stunned.

I am pretty wore out, think I need a nap.

I think he's going to be more stunned, because we just reached $8036 total...(3537 in cash donations)

Let's keep it going everyone...!

and I appreciate the thanks, but it's a group effort...the whole forum (check my custom title, lol;) ...and I sure couldn't keep up without Shin's spreadsheet or Ken's Recaps... (worship)

Shipping is included in the US and Canada SOLD

Green Arrow #124 Wilrosado pencils, Robert Campenalla/Sal Buscema inks $45 signed by Sal Buscema

13325.jpg

taken by iceman399

per pm, he's on his phone, so I am updating for him..and thank you, Eric!

Making this one available. Signed by Cliff Chiang. Fantastic Spectre cover. Looking for 35.00 to Mike's paypal account. I will cover shipping to US or Canada. The winner will send the mailing address to me by pm. :news: SOLD

DSC09563.jpg

If it's allowed.....

I would like to donate one Mystery Box for $350, shipping included in the States and Canada.

Box will include a variety of BA/SA/GA comics worth well over the $350. In other words, decent grade, movable stuff.

Also included in the box will be, and not limited to: 1 dozen homemade cookies, a vial of GA original issue Action 1 chips w/cert, and a drawing of some sort by Ellen.

First person to post "take it" lands the loot.

Send payment to the PP address Sharon provided, and PM me with your shipping details.

If it's allowed.....

I would like to donate one Mystery Box for $350, shipping included in the States and Canada.

Box will include a variety of BA/SA/GA comics worth well over the $350. In other words, decent grade, movable stuff.

Also included in the box will be, and not limited to: 1 dozen homemade cookies, a vial of GA original issue Action 1 chips w/cert, and a drawing of some sort by Ellen.

Send payment to the PP address Sharon provided, and PM me with your shipping details.

:takeit:

If it's allowed.....

:o

(worship)

And no, I won't give you that early Kane Funny Pages as part of your loot!

Well, I might throw it in as a bonus.

:whistle:

If it's allowed.....

:o

(worship)

And no, I won't give you that early Kane Funny Pages as part of your loot!

:sorry:

Well, I might throw it in as a bonus.

:whee:

Too bad someone couldn't post a service offering, like a restoration service or pressing service. I bet that would get traction quickly.

I did this awhile ago..it did not end well unfortunately.

:(

No good deed, and all that.

Weird Tales Sept. 1938 VG $65 shipped wherever. $55? (shrug)

Robert E. Howard, H.P. Lovecraft, Margaret Brundage cover--what's not to love?

Scan-120629-0022.jpg

I'm in the UK so let me pay towards the shipping or add extra for Mike.

If it's allowed.....

:censored:

Let's see if we can't raise some more money for Mike:

JIM Omnibus SS Out of print $150 shipped worldwide SOLD

JIMOmnibus.jpg

Amazing Adult Fantasy Ominbus SS $75 shipped worldwide SOLD

AAFOmnibus.jpg

Please PM Sharon (skypinkblu) for Mike's PayPal address when paying

Here's another one -- this will be a 50/50, with 50% going to the cause:

Sub Mariner 1 CGC 9.8 western penn white pages (last time this book sold in 2009, it was $9800 or something in that area)

$3600 ($1800 to Mike)

subby1cgc98wp.jpg