• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLATROCK02 (MIKE,) please refer to new thread for the family, thank you:)

1,302 posts in this topic

I have a never read hardcover copy of STRANGE AND STRANGER: THE WORLD OF STEVE DITKO by Blake Bell, published in 2008 by Fantagraphics, 2nd printing. Sorry, don't have a photo handy, but it's in NM, unread condition.

Same book as you can see here:

ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link

http://www.amazon.com/Strange-Stranger-World-Steve-Ditko/dp/1560979216

$35 postpaid to U.S., :takeit: takes it. Please pay Mike's Paypal.

:takeit:

The Green Mask #6, Fox

There is a 2" split at the top that goes through all the pages and a one inch split at the bottom. It's readable, pages are tanning, cover is attached and the centerfold is too (but it's loose) $49 in good, but this is lower than Good.

A neat GA uncommon book with a cover that looks decent $30 to Mike, shipped to US and Canada outside those areas, just PM me. SOLD

flatrock_0001-1.jpg

flatrock_0002-1.jpg

I have a never read hardcover copy of STRANGE AND STRANGER: THE WORLD OF STEVE DITKO by Blake Bell, published in 2008 by Fantagraphics, 2nd printing. Sorry, don't have a photo handy, but it's in NM, unread condition.

Same book as you can see here:

ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link

http://www.amazon.com/Strange-Stranger-World-Steve-Ditko/dp/1560979216

$35 postpaid to U.S., :takeit: takes it. Please pay Mike's Paypal.

Thanks Shark! Please pay Mike's Paypal and PM me your mailing address.

The Green Mask #6, Fox

There is a 2" split at the top that goes through all the pages and a one inch split at the bottom. It's readable, pages are tanning, cover is attached and the centerfold is too (but it's loose) $49 in good, but this is lower than Good.

A neat GA uncommon book with a cover that looks decent $30 to Mike, shipped to US and Canada outside those areas, just PM me.

flatrock_0001-1.jpg

flatrock_0002-1.jpg

DC Archive Edition, The Golden Age Flash #1, Reprints 17 early Flash Adventures.

The picture is from the Web, this one is sealed. It's marked $49.00

These are heavy, so I'm going to say US (boxed media) only on the Archives for shipping included. If you are out of the US, please PM me for cost.

$30.00 total to Mike

71AS0A0WCHL_SS500_.jpg

I'm like to donate another mystery lot.

This one will consist of at least a dozen hardcover or trade paper back books, with a few other surprises. Everything will be comic related. DC Archives, Marvel Masterworks, Graphic Novels, Dark Horse Archives, DC Hardcovers, Marvel Hardcover, TPBs, ect, ect.

Lets say $55 and I'll cover domestic shipping.

Pay to Mikes paypal.

DC Archive Edition, The Golden Age Flash #1, Reprints 17 early Flash Adventures.

The picture is from the Web, this one is sealed. It's marked $49.00

These are heavy, so I'm going to say US (boxed media) only on the Archives for shipping included. If you are out of the US, please PM me for cost.

$30.00 total to Mike

71AS0A0WCHL_SS500_.jpg

Superman Archives #1-5, Reprinting Superman Comics #1-21

These were donated by a non boardie friend but I have them here and I will ship them. #1-4 are sealed and I doubt he ever opened #5. Some may be first prints, I know he's had them for a while.Retail is probably $250 (I only saw prices on the back of a few)

$150 for all 5 shipped in the US. Out of the US, PM me first, cause they are heavy!;)SOLD

supermanarchives001.jpg

These were donated by a non boardie friend but I have them here and I will ship them. #1-4 are sealed and I doubt he ever opened #5. Some may be first prints, I know he's had them for a while.Retail is probably $250 (I only saw prices on the back of a few)

$150 for all 5 shipped in the US. Out of the US, PM me first, cause they are heavy!;)

supermanarchives001.jpg

dang Sky can I send you/Mike a money order? cause if so I'd take it...

$150 for all 5 shipped in the US. Out of the US, PM me first, cause they are heavy!;)

supermanarchives001.jpg

Sure

supermanarchives001.jpg

Sure

THANKS awesome..