• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uber high grade Golden & Silver on eBay!

28 posts in this topic

!!! 893whatthe.gif

I hope $1700 falls out of the sky on me tonight at the fireworks display!

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

edit:

And my link has no AOL header! acclaim.gif

I was going to hit the BIN on that FF#55 until I saw the date stamp.

Yeah, my price is adjusted for the DS (which personally doesn't really bother me). It truely is a gorgeous book otherwise.

And thanks for the kind words, I love my books, but I really want to expand my inflatable doll collection. insane.gif

buying a house?

No, I've decided to effect a career change, and being a drunken wino requires ready cash (at least it does if you want to do it right!). grin.gif

Actually, I'm saving to purchase a holy grail type book....but keep that on the DL. gossip.gif

buying a house?

No, I've decided to effect a career change, and being a drunken wino requires ready cash (at least it does if you want to do it right!). grin.gif

Actually, I'm saving to purchase a holy grail type book....but keep that on the DL. gossip.gif

Okey dokey, your FF 1 secret is safe with me. foreheadslap.gif

buying a house?

confused-smiley-013.gif

buying a house?

confused-smiley-013.gif

sleeping.gif

buying a house?

confused-smiley-013.gif

sleeping.gif

27_laughing.gif

buying a house?

confused-smiley-013.gif

sleeping.gif

27_laughing.gif

acclaim.gif

C'mon guys, please don't hijack the thread with an onslaught of graemlins. 893naughty-thumb.gif

You misunderstand. We're helping you bump your thread to the top of the marketplace. thumbsup2.gif

sleeping.gif

C'mon guys, please don't hijack the thread with an onslaught of graemlins. 893naughty-thumb.gif

You misunderstand. We're helping you bump your thread to the top of the marketplace. thumbsup2.gif

sleeping.gif
sleeping.gifsleeping.gif

Hello there.

I'm a wealthy billionaire industrialist who is looking to blow an enormous amount of cash on paper collectibles... I was prepared to bid on all of this man's books until I saw this disturbing graemlin war.

Now I'll be spending my money on Pokemon cards.

-H.R. Pennypacker

Hello there.

I'm a wealthy billionaire industrialist who is looking to blow an enormous amount of cash on paper collectibles... I was prepared to bid on all of this man's books until I saw this disturbing graemlin war.

Now I'll be spending my money on Pokemon cards.

-H.R. Pennypacker

27_laughing.gif