• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four 52 club
5 5

286 posts in this topic

Don't you think that the majority of the hoarded F.F. 48's have been dissipated into collections by now though?

I have a few stashed Dave ;)

FF48.jpg

:applause:(worship) Two of my favorite first appearances in this one with the Surfer and Galactus.

Yeah, I would agree with that. (thumbs u

Don't you think that the majority of the hoarded F.F. 48's have been dissipated into collections by now though?

I have a few stashed Dave ;)

FF48.jpg

WOW....7 copies??? I have one and its a RAG, if I remember right!!!! :cry:

I am not satisfied with any of these copies Frankie, I am still in the market for an upgrade. :(

Why wouldn't you sell all 7 copies and just buy a spectacular 9.4+?

He cant because he has a sickness called comic OCD. :gossip: He just buys more and more. Keep checking if he ever sells anything. I bet he does not. I also have that sickness so I know what I am talking about. lol

He cant because he has a sickness called comic OCD. :gossip: He just buys more and more. Keep checking if he ever sells anything. I bet he does not. I also have that sickness so I know what I am talking about. lol

Yeah thats it, Frankie has just nailed it, I am still looking for that 9.4+ what you speak of but I still cant sell any of these. :facepalm:

Yeah thats it, Frankie has just nailed it, I am still looking for that 9.4+ what you speak of but I still cant sell any of these. :facepalm:

lolnerd-smiley.gif

lolnerd-smiley.gif

I never see you sell anything either Oak. But I dont know if your on the level of OCD as me and Kevin. lol I think Kevin is like ten times worst then me, being that I only collect Marvel...he buys everything. Even gross DCs :sick:lol

lolnerd-smiley.gif

I never see you sell anything either Oak. But I dont know if your on the level of OCD as me and Kevin. lol I think Kevin is like ten times worst then me, being that I only collect Marvel...he buys everything. Even gross DCs :sick:lol

I'm a sicko alright! I don't sell,and Collect every key major or minor.I'm so sick I can't even bring myself to send anything to CGC to get slabbed,because I'm afraid my books will get lost in the mail.I buy one grail book a year,and don't want it mailed.So I have a deal with Rick Whitelock to pick it up every SDCC.Talk about sick! :sick:

lolnerd-smiley.gif

I'm a sicko alright! I don't sell,and Collect every key major or minor.I'm so sick I can't even bring myself to send anything to CGC to get slabbed,because I'm afraid my books will get lost in the mail.I buy one grail book a year,and don't want it mailed.So I have a deal with Rick Whitelock to pick it up every SDCC.Talk about sick! :sick:

No I never do see you sell. So Oak....How many books do you have in your collection? Total. Just wondering. So you just buy major and minor keys? Thats a good way to build a collection! Wish I would have just done that years back. I cant find anything in my collection now due to space and too many boxes. I have to figure out where to put a new box. lol. Its getting bad. I have like 18K comics. I dont even wanna know what Kevin has. lol:sick:

I couldn't tell you exactly how many I have,but surely is over 10K.I am still at my LCS every Wednesday,filling runs.Oh didn't I mention if I commit to a new book,I have to complete the run.No matter how bad it is,I have a compulsion to complete it.I have a complete run of Amazing Spider-man from AF15 to current.which is my milestone run.I know some here think it's easy to get a Spidey run,but it really took me litterally all my life.

I couldn't tell you exactly how many I have,but surely is over 10K.I am still at my LCS every Wednesday,filling runs.Oh didn't I mention if I commit to a new book,I have to complete the run.No matter how bad it is,I have a compulsion to complete it.I have a complete run of Amazing Spider-man from AF15 to current.which is my milestone run.I know some here think it's easy to get a Spidey run,but it really took me litterally all my life.

I am complete with all Marvel runs except the things like Tales of suspense and Tales to Astonish, Frankie is ahead of me on these, I dont have the Love type books he has either. I do have most DC runs from about 1958ish also.

We have totally derailed this thread, we should start a sicko thread for crazy completists like us to show off our OCD stupidity.

Yeah I have collected over 25 years...and just finished my spidey run this year. Its easy to get the run...if you have the money. All the books can always be found. But it took me 25 years to put mine together so I know what your talking about. 10K...Yeah you can join the horder OCD club. lol I bet Kevin has more then both you and I, if we added both our collections up. lol

I am complete with all Marvel runs except the things like Tales of suspense and Tales to Astonish, Frankie is ahead of me on these, I dont have the Love type books he has either. I do have most DC runs from about 1958ish also.

We have totally derailed this thread, we should start a sicko thread for crazy completists like us to show off our OCD stupidity.

You two are certainly in a whole different level.I am humbled by your greatness. (worship)

Yeah I have collected over 25 years...and just finished my spidey run this year. Its easy to get the run...if you have the money. All the books can always be found. But it took me 25 years to put mine together so I know what your talking about. 10K...Yeah you can join the horder OCD club. lol I bet Kevin has more then both you and I, if we added both our collections up. lol

Thats gotta be the name for our club guys "The OCD hoarder club" you should start that Frankie :baiting:

NICE!!! Yeah that would be a cool thread! lol We might have to do that. lol Bro we are all members of this club...we are having like a club meeting. And talking comics....no derailing here. lol

NICE!!! Yeah that would be a cool thread! lol We might have to do that. lol Bro we are all members of this club...we are having like a club meeting. And talking comics....no derailing here. lol

:headbang:

No way have I got the quality of issues that you lads have but over 11,000 in total……however…………I started collecting in the early 70’s, stopped reading around mid 80’s but continued collecting until 2004………soooooooo well over 15 years of totally unread comics……………does that classify as OCD :grin:

Edited by meself