• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Just Ryan's Kudos Forum

235 posts in this topic

I purchased a slab from Ryan and I want to say that this guy is THE MAN!

Ryan, you're an ace and asset to the CGC boards; very friendly, prompt and I got my book in just under three days! You can't beat customer service like yours sir and you now have a repeat customer in me.

Thanks!

:headbang:

I purchased a slab from Ryan and I want to say that this guy is THE MAN!

Ryan, you're an ace and asset to the CGC boards; very friendly, prompt and I got my book in just under three days! You can't beat customer service like yours sir and you now have a repeat customer in me.

Thanks!

Awe shucks... :blush:

I bought two CGC'd books from It's Just Ryan, Peter Panzerfaust #1 9.8 and Revival #1 2nd print 9.8. The books were absolutely gorgeous. The shipping was lightning fast and the books were packaged with the utmost care. The level of professionalism and knowledge along with Ryan's down-to-earth attitude made the entire transaction something that I only hope others will have a chance to experience during their time spent buying on the boards. Thanks again Ryan, you will definately be hearing from me in the future. -Jimi :golfclap:

ROUND 2

Paid for 3 Slabs on a Sunday, got the box on that Wednesday. Can't do better than that.

Ryan takes care with packing the books and throws in freebees.

Communication is great also... Can't go wrong with this guy

Thanks (again)

Pleasure to deal with.

3 x Bedlams Third Eye's in beautiful condition - exactly as described, no case scratches or cracks - all perfect and all packed securely with extra thick bubble wrap and loads of polystyrene peanuts.

And thanks for the bonus dude,

I would happily deal with Itsjustryan again in a New York minute - highly recommended,