• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Just Ryan's Kudos Forum

235 posts in this topic

Ryan is the man ! I purchased East of West 1-6 in CGC 9.8. The cases are perfect and have an added layer of protection. Lightning wishes it moved as fast as his shipping. Packaging was a perfect 10 out of 10 and as a bonus, he is as nice and easy to deal as anyone could wish. Thanks Ryan (thumbs u

Just received a Nowhere Men #1 CGC 9.8 from Ryan and I couldn't be happier! What can you say about Ryan that hasn't been said? Awesome to deal with, bomb-proof lighting-fast shipping, and all around cool cat.

I'll be a return customer for sure :banana:

I honestly cannot recommend Ryan highly enough (worship)

Not only has he amazing deals and superb packaging, but is extremely helpful, polite, and has helped me immensely with my collecting goals and with advice, when I'm sure he'd love to delete all my questions :baiting:

Simply put, Ryan is the man (thumbs u

Ryan sold me a full set of DC lenticulars for an amazing price. Communication, shipping and packaging were all top notch! Hope to buy from you again!

Thank you!!

-Tim.

Just received an ASM 298, 299, and 316 from Ryan and couldn't ask for a better transaction. The items were Near Mint and better as advertised and packaged securely to get to me safely. Thanks!!

Purchased an FF 45 from Ryan. The book is great, everything as advertised, and the best customer service, which is always appreciated. Many thanks Ryan, until next time. :)

Cheers,

Robert