• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Just Ryan's Kudos Forum

235 posts in this topic

Ryan is a great mam to do business with. Prompt payments, deliveries, and communication. Packed my items extremely well and took care of me throughout our transactions.. It has been a real pleasure, and thanks for the extra item with my slab!

Ryan is a great mam to do business with. Prompt payments, deliveries, and communication. Packed my items extremely well and took care of me throughout our transactions.. It has been a real pleasure, and thanks for the extra item with my slab!

(worship)

THX, S

Ryan is a great guy and a pleasure to deal with. Ive had transactions go both ways and Ive been very pleased with the results. Great comics that were all perfect including the package in which they arrived in.

Definitely recommended.

Good book, solid shipping, great price.

Thanks, Ryan!

Ryan is a great guy and a pleasure to deal with. Ive had transactions go both ways and Ive been very pleased with the results. Great comics that were all perfect including the package in which they arrived in.

Definitely recommended.

Bought a couple Death of the Family sets from him. Books were packed in a cardboard and bubblewrap vault and arrived in no time. Would definitely buy from again.

(worship)

Thank you all. It was a pleasure and hope to do business again...

I'd back this guy in a street fight ;)

Once again a nice smooth transaction thans again hope to do more business

Late on feedback here...but as many others have noted, Ryan is absolutely THE MAN.

My favorite seller, I'll never hesitate to hit him up with a need in the future.

Thanks Ryan!

Fast shipping, great packing, and two sweet books for a killer price. Oh, and did i mention the kick freebie ?

Do yourself a favor and buy from Ryan. I did, and will again.

ML.

(worship)

Thank you my friends. I appreciate you all ~ R